- Round And Cusomized
- Natural Dark Golden Brown
- 4 mm to 22 mm
Aromatic Tasbih Bead Loose
· Tasbih is a form of dhikr that involves the repetitive utterances of short sentences in the praise and glorification of Allah in Islam
· The term tasbih is an irregular derivation from subhan, which is the first word of the constitutive sentence of the first third of the canonical form of tasbih.
· A Misbahah subhah, tasbih or tespih is a string of prayer beads which is often used by Muslims to keep track of counting in Tasbih. Also, it is the Arabic word for a prayer rope used by Christians to say the Jesus Prayer.
· A misbahah is used by Middle Eastern Christian monks to pray the Jesus Prayer 33 times.
· A misbahah is a tool which islam adoppted used to perform dhikr including the 99 names of Allah and the glorification of god after regular prayer.
- Jaipur Dry Port Delhi/ICD
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- 100000 Per Month
- 2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- We carefully pack the sandalwood beads in plastic bags and make sealing on that.We offer bulk packaging in corrugated box and do shipping anywhere in the world.Our shipping partner is DHL and DHL is highly proficient in clearing and handling of sandalwood beads shipments.
No. 41/205, New Kirana Market, Barah Ji Ki Gali, Gangauri Bazar Jaipur Rajasthan India +918045479443