- 4mm to 22mm
- Natural Dark Golden Brown
Fine Islamic Prayer Beads Mala
The word tasbih derives from the Arabic root s-b-h which means "to glorify." Each of this rosary's 99 beads represents one of the names, or attributes, of God.
The beads are traditionally used to keep count while saying the prayer known as the "Tasbih of Fatimah", which was a form of prayer offered as a gift by Muhammad to his daughter, which is recited as follows: 33 times "Subhan Allah" (Glory be to God), 33 times "Al-hamdu lilah" (Praise be to God), and 33 times "Allahu Akbar" (God is the greatest) which equals 99, the number of beads in the Misbaha
- Jaipur Dry Port Delhi/ICD
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- 100000 Per Month
- 2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carefully pack the beads in plastic bags and finally packed in corrugated box.
- All India
No. 41/205, New Kirana Market, Barah Ji Ki Gali, Gangauri Bazar Jaipur Rajasthan India +918045479443