- Natural Dark Golden Brown
- 4mm to 22mm
Fine Mysore Sandalwood Mala
v Sandalwood from the Mysore region of Karnataka (formerly Mysore), and Marymoor forest in Kerala, southern India, is high in quality. Sandalwood has a distinctive soft, warm, smooth, creamy and milky precious-wood scent.
v Sandalwood mala for japa helps to quiet the mind. Sacred Sandalwood has many spiritual significations as well. Sandalwood is considered to be of the padma (lotus) group and attributed to Amitabha Buddha.
v Sandalwood in India is widely used in the handicraft industry. The main source of true sandalwood, S. album, is a protected species, and demand for it cannot be met. Many species of plants are traded as "sandalwood".
v In Sufi tradition, sandalwood paste is applied on the Sufi’s grave by the disciples as a mark of devotion. It is practiced particularly among the Indian Subcontinent disciples.
v Sandalwood scent is believed to transform one's desires and maintain a person's alertness while in meditation. Deities of various kinds are fashioned from Sandalwood, then installed in a shrine or temple or placed upon the home altar.
- Jaipur Dry Port Delhi/ICD
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- 100000 Per Month
- 2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carefully pack the beads in plastic bags and finally packed in corrugated box
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
No. 41/205, New Kirana Market, Barah Ji Ki Gali, Gangauri Bazar Jaipur Rajasthan India +918045479443