- Round And Customize Shapes Available
- Natural Golden Brown
- 4mm to 20mm
♦ Indian Sandalwood, is a threatened species. It is indigenous to South India, and grows in the Western Ghats and a few other mountain ranges such as the Kalrayan and Shevaroy Hills.
|♦ Sandalwood from the Mysore region of Karnataka (formerly Mysore), and marayoor forest in Kerala, southern India, is high in quality.|
♦ Sandalwood has a distinctive soft, warm, smooth, creamy and milky precious-wood scent.
|♦ It imparts a long-lasting, woody base to perfumes from the oriental, woody, fougère, and chypre families, as well as a fixative to floral and citrus fragrances|
♦ Sandalwood is used in various ways in the spiritual traditions of the Indian & Buddhist
|♦ It is considered beneficial for meditation and for calming and focusing the human mind.|
- Jaipur Dry Port/Delhi ICD
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- 100000 Per Month
- 2 working days Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- â¢We carefully pack the sandalwood beads in plastic bags and make sealing on that.â¢We offer bulk packaging in corrugated box and do shipping anywhere in the world â¢Our shipping partner is DHL and DHL is highly proficient in clearing and handling of sandalwood beads shipments.
- All India
No. 41/205, New Kirana Market, Barah Ji Ki Gali, Gangauri Bazar Jaipur Rajasthan India +918045479443