- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 2 USD ($)
Owing to our rich knowledge as well as professional workforce, we have achieved a noted position as a trusted manufacturer and supplier of Islamic Prayer Beads. We use optimum quality sandalwood, sourced from trusted vendors to design this bead. The beads promote humility and focus the mind to aid in meditation. These Islamic Prayer Beads come in different sizes and finishing. We offer these beads at cost effective prices.
- Resistant to chemical
- Soft texture
- Crack proof
islamic prayer beads
- Tasbihis a form of dhikr that involves the repetitive utterances of short sentences in the praise and glorification of Allah in Islam.
- The term tasbih is an irregular derivation from subhan, which is the first word of the constitutive sentence of the first third of the canonical form of tasbih.
- A Misbahah subhah, tasbih or tespih is a string of prayer beads which is often used by Muslims to keep track of counting in Tasbih. Also, it is the Arabic word for a prayer rope used by Christians to say the Jesus Prayer.
- A misbahah is used by Middle Eastern Christian monks to pray the Jesus Prayer 33 times.
- A misbahah is a tool which islam adoppted used to perform dhikr including the 99 names of Allah and the glorification of god after regular prayer.
No. 41/205, New Kirana Market, Barah Ji Ki Gali, Gangauri Bazar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302001, India