We have been able to build up a long and mutual business relationship with clients by manufacturing and supplying Muslim Rosary Mala. The mala is traditionally used to keep count while saying the prayer known as the "Tasbih of Fatimah. At our sophisticated processing unit we design this mala using best quality sandalwood. We can customize this Muslim Rosary Mala for clients in different sizes and designs as per their requirements.
- Crack proof
- Smooth texture
- Resistant to chemical
- Â· The beads are traditionally used to keep count while saying the prayer known as the "Tasbih of Fatimah", which was a form of prayer offered as a gift by Muhammad to his daughter, which is recited as follows: 33 times "Subhan Allah" (Glory be to God), 33 times "Al-hamdu lilah" (Praise be to God), and 33 times "Allahu Akbar" (God is the greatest) which equals 99, the number of beads in the misbaha.
- Â· The word tasbih derives from the Arabic root s-b-h which means "to glorify." Each of this rosary's 99 beads represents one of the names, or attributes, of God
- Jaiur Dry Port Delhi/ICD
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1) Carefully pack the beads in plastic bags.2) Finally packed in corrugated box.
No. 41/205, New Kirana Market, Barah Ji Ki Gali, Gangauri Bazar Jaipur Rajasthan India +918045479443