muslim rosary mala bulk
Price And Quantity
We have been striving to maintain high quality standards in the market by manufacturing and supplying Muslim Rosary Mala Bulk. The mala is processed under the strict inspection of expert supervisors using best quality sandalwood. It comes in different sizes and finishing as per the requirements of clients. We check this Muslim Rosary Mala Bulk on defined quality parameters to provide the defect free range to clients.
- Breakage free
- Light in weight
- Resistant to moisture
- The beads are traditionally used to keep count while saying the prayer known as the "Tasbih of Fatimah", which was a form of prayer offered as a gift by Muhammad to his daughter, which is recited as follows: 33 times "Subhan Allah" (Glory be to God), 33 times "Al-hamdu lilah" (Praise be to God), and 33 times "Allahu Akbar" (God is the greatest) which equals 99, the number of beads in the misbaha
- The word tasbih derives from the Arabic root s-b-h which means "to glorify." Each of this rosary's 99 beads represents one of the names, or attributes, of God.
- Jaiur Dry Port Delhi/ICD
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1) Carefully pack the beads in plastic bags.2) Finally packed in corrugated box.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
No. 41/205, New Kirana Market, Barah Ji Ki Gali, Gangauri Bazar Jaipur Rajasthan India +918045479443