With vast industry knowledge, we are presenting a high quality range of Muslim Rosary Prayer Beads. These are traditionally used to keep count while saying the prayer known as the "Tasbih of Fatimah", which was a form of prayer offered as a gift by Muhammad to his daughter. At our sound processing unit, we design these beads using premium quality sandalwood. We offer Muslim Rosary Prayer Beads at pocket friendly prices.
- Light in weight
- Resistant to breakage
- Smooth texture
- The beads are traditionally used to keep count while saying the prayer known as the "Tasbih of Fatimah", which was a form of prayer offered as a gift by Muhammad to his daughter, which is recited as follows: 33 times "Subhan Allah" (Glory be to God), 33 times "Al-hamdu lilah" (Praise be to God), and 33 times "Allahu Akbar" (God is the greatest) which equals 99, the number of beads in the misbaha.
- The word tasbih derives from the Arabic root s-b-h which means "to glorify." Each of this rosary's 99 beads represents one of the names, or attributes, of God.
- Jaiur Dry Port Delhi/ICD
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1) Carefully pack the beads in plastic bags.2) Finally packed in corrugated box.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
No. 41/205, New Kirana Market, Barah Ji Ki Gali, Gangauri Bazar Jaipur Rajasthan India +918045479443