- Natural Wood Color
- Round & Customized
- 4mm to 20mm
- Religious,Souvenir,Art & Collectible
ÃÂÃÂÂ Â Sandalwood is known as divine position in India and it is commonly used in sandalwood mala beads. Â
Â ÃÂÃÂÂ Â The fragrance of the sandalwood is said to be one of the most pleasing to the Gods.
Â ÃÂÃÂÂ Â Sandalwood beads fragrance is extremely cooling, calming and soothing.
Â ÃÂÃÂÂ Â Sandalwood fragrance is believed to transform one's desires and maintain a person's alertness during meditation. Â Â
Â ÃÂÃÂÂ SandalwoodÂ beads mala is said toÂ promote humility and focuses the mind to aid in meditation.Â
- Jaipur Dry Port/Delhi ICD
- Others, Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 100000 Per Week
- 2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- ÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢We carefully pack the sandalwood beads in plastic bags and make sealing on that.ÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢We offer bulk packaging in corrugated box and do shipping anywhere in the world ÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢Our shipping partner is DHL and DHL is highly proficient in clearing and handling of sandalwood beads shipments.
- All India
No. 41/205, New Kirana Market, Barah Ji Ki Gali, Gangauri Bazar Jaipur Rajasthan India +918068093714