Sandalwood Beads Semi-Finished
Product Code : SWSF-08
4 USD ($)
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 4 USD ($)
sandalwood beads semi-finished
- Sandalwood Beads Semi-Finished has been a part of the religious and spiritual traditions of India since prehistory and has been effectively used as a traditional medicine from ancient times.
- Sandalwood has a rich, balsamic, sweet fragrance with delicate wood notes. The sandalwood has a woody, exotic smell, subtle and lingering and the color is dark yellow to dark golden brown.
- The fragrance of sandalwood has relaxing properties and also reduces stress and promotes restful sleep. It is reputed to be an aphrodisiac.Sandalwood smells not unlike other wood scents, except it has a bright and fresh edge with few natural analogues.
- Sandalwood is used in various ways in the spiritual traditions of the Indian & Buddhist. It is considered beneficial for meditation and for calming and focusing the human mind. It is used as incense in temples or on personal altars to remind us of the fragrant realms of the heavens.
- Deities of various kinds are fashioned from Sandalwood, then installed in a shrine or temple or placed upon the home altar. When Sandalwood was more abundant, the wood was used to construct parts of temples.
- Sandalwood is highly prized as a wood for carving and used for making beads & souvenirs. We use the best quality of Mysore sandalwood for making fine quality beads
- We use almost 50 years old Sandalwood Beads Semi-Finished to get high fragrance and fine grains in our quality beads. We do high end workmanship & make beads in proper shape and full roundness.
No. 41/205, New Kirana Market, Barah Ji Ki Gali, Gangauri Bazar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302001, India