- Natural Indian Sandalwood
- Religious,Souvenir,Art & Collectible
- Round And Customized
- Natural Wood Color
- 4 mm to 20 mm
· Sandalwood is one of the most sacred herbs of Ayurveda which is known scientifically as Santalum Album and in Sanskrit as Chandana. Sandalwood powder and essential oil are renowned for their many medicinal and spiritual uses.
· Sandalwood has a rich, balsamic, sweet fragrance with delicate wood notes. The sandalwood has a woody, exotic smell, subtle and lingering and the color is dark yellow to dark golden brown. The fragrance of sandalwood has relaxing properties and also reduces stress and promotes restful sleep.
· Sandalwood is used in various ways in the spiritual traditions of the Indian & Buddhist. It is considered beneficial for meditation and for calming and focusing the human mind. It is used as incense in temples or on personal altars to remind us of the fragrant realms of the heavens.
· Our company uses strictly the Genus Santalum Album (the true sandalwood) for making beads and carvings. Sandalwood mainly uses to make spiritual products like chanting beads, prayer beads, religious figurine and decorative items.
- Jaipur Dry Port/Delhi ICD
- 100000 Per Week
- 2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- â¢We carefully pack the sandalwood beads in plastic bags and make sealing on that.â¢We offer bulk packaging in corrugated box and do shipping anywhere in the world â¢Our shipping partner is DHL and DHL is highly proficient in clearing and handling of sandalwood beads shipments.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
No. 41/205, New Kirana Market, Barah Ji Ki Gali, Gangauri Bazar Jaipur Rajasthan India +918045479443