Over the years, we have emerged as one of the
leading organizations engaged in manufacturing and supplying Sandalwood Dhikr Bead. Dhikr involves the repetitive utterances of short sentences in the praise and glorification of Allah in Islam. This bead is
used for repetitive utterances of short sentences in the praise and
glorification of god. To design this Sandalwood Dhikr Bead, our skilled workforce uses
quality grade sandalwood. Clients can avail this bead from us in different sizes and finishing as per their requirements.
- Light in weight
- Resistant to breakage
- Smooth texture
Sandalwood Dhikr Bead
- Tasbihis a form of dhikr that involves the repetitive utterances of short sentences in the praise and glorification of Allah in Islam
- The term tasbih is an irregular derivation from subhan, which is the first word of the constitutive sentence of the first third of the canonical form of tasbih.
- A Misbahah subhah, tasbih or tespih is a string of prayer beads which is often used by Muslims to keep track of counting in Tasbih. Also, it is the Arabic word for a prayer rope used by Christians to say the Jesus Prayer.
- A misbahah is used by Middle Eastern Christian monks to pray the Jesus Prayer 33 times.
- A misbahah is a tool which islam adoppted used to perform dhikr including the 99 names of Allah and the glorification of god after regular prayer.