- Unit of Measure :
Our firm is enlisted as one of the renowned name in manufacturing and supplying Sandalwood Dhikr Bead. At our sound processing unit, we design this bead using premium quality sandalwood. It is used by Muslims to keep track of counting in Tasbih. Highly demanded in the market, this bead comes in different sizes and finishing for clients. We offer Sandalwood Dhikr Bead at pocket friendly prices.
- Light weight
- Resistant to crack
- Smooth surface
sandalwood dhikr bead
- Tasbihis a form of dhikr that involves the repetitive utterances of short sentences in the praise and glorification of Allah in Islam
- The term tasbih is an irregular derivation from subhan, which is the first word of the constitutive sentence of the first third of the canonical form of tasbih.
- A Misbahah subhah, tasbih or tespih is a string of prayer beads which is often used by Muslims to keep track of counting in Tasbih. Also, it is the Arabic word for a prayer rope used by Christians to say the Jesus Prayer.
- A misbahah is used by Middle Eastern Christian monks to pray the Jesus Prayer 33 times.
- A misbahah is a tool which islam adoppted used to perform dhikr including the 99 names of Allah and the glorification of god after regular prayer.
No. 41/205, New Kirana Market, Barah Ji Ki Gali, Gangauri Bazar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302001, India