Our vision to excel and establish a strong
foothold in the market has assisted us to evolve as a prominent manufacturer and supplier of Sandalwood Japa Mala. This mala is used for repetitive utterances of short sentences in the praise and glorification of god. To design this mala, our skilled workforce uses quality grade sandalwood. Clients can avail this Sandalwood Japa Mala from us in different sizes and finishing as per their requirements. We offer this mala at reasonable prices.
- Light in weight
- Strung on durable string
- Easy to use
Sandalwood Japa Mala
- Sandalwood is one of the most sacred herbs of Ayurveda which is known scientifically as Santalum Album and in Sanskrit as Chandana.
- Sandalwood powder and essential oil are renowned for their many medicinal and spiritual uses.
- Sandalwood has a rich, balsamic, sweet fragrance with delicate wood notes. The sandalwood has a woody, exotic smell, subtle and lingering and the color is dark yellow to dark golden brown. The fragrance of sandalwood has relaxing properties and also reduces stress and promotes restful sleep.
- Sandalwood is used in various ways in the spiritual traditions of the Indian & Buddhist. It is considered beneficial for meditation and for calming and focusing the human mind. It is used as incense in temples or on personal altars to remind us of the fragrant realms of the heavens.
- Our company uses strictly the Genus Santalum Album (the true sandalwood) for making beads and carvings. Sandalwood mainly uses to make spiritual products like chanting beads, prayer beads, religious figurine and decorative items.