We have developed a sound processing unit, helps us in manufacturing and supplying Sandalwood Misbaha Beads Loose. Beads are used for repetitive utterances of short sentences in the praise and glorification of god. To design these beads, our skilled workforce uses quality grade sandalwood. We check these beads on defined quality parameters to provide the flawless range to clients. We offer these Sandalwood Misbaha Beads Loose at reasonable prices.
- Light in weight
- Strung on durable string
- Easy to use
Sandalwood Misbaha Beads Loose
- Tasbihis a form of dhikr that involves the repetitive utterances of short sentences in the praise and glorification of Allah in Islam
- The term tasbih is an irregular derivation from subhan, which is the first word of the constitutive sentence of the first third of the canonical form of tasbih.
- A Misbahah subhah, tasbih or tespih is a string of prayer beads which is often used by Muslims to keep track of counting in Tasbih. Also, it is the Arabic word for a prayer rope used by Christians to say the Jesus Prayer.
- A misbahah is used by Middle Eastern Christian monks to pray the Jesus Prayer 33 times.
- A misbahah is a tool which islam adoppted used to perform dhikr including the 99 names of Allah and the glorification of god after regular prayer.
No. 41/205, New Kirana Market, Barah Ji Ki Gali, Gangauri Bazar Jaipur Rajasthan India +918045479443