- Natural Dark Golden Brown
Sandalwood Mala beads are a string of beads used to count mantras in sets of 108 repetitions. The large “sumeru” (mountain) bead provides a starting and ending point on the mala for counting the repetitions. Sandalwood Mala beads are an ancient tool that was developed to keep the mind focused on the practice of meditation.
Sandalwood Mala beads are typically made out of different materials, and the properties of the beads are said to have specific energetic effects.
Sandalwood is mainly use for chanting beads and prayer beads.
Our company use high end sandalwood known as “Mysore Sandalwood” for making fine quality sandalwood beads procured from Government authorized suppliers.
- Jaipur Dry Port/Delhi ICD
- 1000000 Per Month
- 2 working days Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- â¢We carefully pack the sandalwood beads in plastic bags and make sealing on that.â¢We offer bulk packaging in corrugated box and do shipping anywhere in the world â¢Our shipping partner is DHL and DHL is highly proficient in clearing and handling of sandalwood beads shipments.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
No. 41/205, New Kirana Market, Barah Ji Ki Gali, Gangauri Bazar Jaipur Rajasthan India +918045479443