- Tasbihis a form of dhikr that involves the repetitive utterances of short sentences in the praise and glorification of Allah in Islam
- The term tasbih is an irregular derivation from subhan, which is the first word of the constitutive sentence of the first third of the canonical form of tasbih.
- A Misbahah subhah, tasbih or tespih is a string of prayer beads which is often used by Muslims to keep track of counting in Tasbih. Also, it is the Arabic word for a prayer rope used by Christians to say the Jesus Prayer.
- A misbahah is used by Middle Eastern Christian monks to pray the Jesus Prayer 33 times.
- A misbahah is a tool which islam adoppted used to perform dhikr including the 99 names of Allah and the glorification of god after regular prayer.
No. 41/205, New Kirana Market, Barah Ji Ki Gali, Gangauri Bazar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302001, India