- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 2 USD ($)
We are holding rich experience in the domain of manufacturing and exporting Tibetan Buddhist Mala. It is considered beneficial for meditation and for calming and focusing the human mind. We use best quality sandalwood, procured from trusted vendors to design this mala. Clients can avail this mala from us in different sizes and finishing as per their requirements. We offer Tibetan Buddhist Mala at affordable prices to clients.
- Breakage free
- Light in weight
- Resistant to moisture
Tibetan Buddhist Mala
- Sandalwood is one of the most sacred herbs of Ayurveda which is known scientifically as Santalum Album and in Sanskrit as Chandana.
- Sandalwood powder and essential oil are renowned for their many medicinal and spiritual uses.
- Sandalwood has a rich, balsamic, sweet fragrance with delicate wood notes.
- The sandalwood has a woody, exotic smell, subtle and lingering and the color is dark yellow to dark golden brown.
- The fragrance of sandalwood has relaxing properties and also reduces stress and promotes restful sleep.
- Sandalwood is used in various ways in the spiritual traditions of the Indian & Buddhist. It is considered beneficial for meditation and for calming and focusing the human mind.
- It is used as incense in temples or on personal altars to remind us of the fragrant realms of the heavens.
- Our company uses strictly the Genus Santalum Album (the true sandalwood) for making beads and carvings.
- Sandalwood mainly uses to make spiritual products like chanting beads, prayer beads, religious figurine and decorative items.
No. 41/205, New Kirana Market, Barah Ji Ki Gali, Gangauri Bazar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302001, India